At Xperience Marketing Solutions each one of our team members takes great pride in the work we do for each client. As creative design professionals and design artists we take the time to create an individual marketing animated video that reflects attention to detail and highlights what’s most important for your business. WE invite you to go through our portfolio so you can see how much TLC and attention we put into every piece of work we do, down to the last pixel.
How we make your ANIMATED VIDEOS
You have finally decide you are ready to take advantage of the power of animated videos and want to know what’s the next step?
The following is a quick summary of the process from beginning to end. Starting from understanding what you need and planning to developing a great custom video for your business.
What can I get out of my ANIMATED VIDEO?
What are the main benefits?
1. Videos Are the Most Engaging Form of Content
videos will benefit from both images and sound. Combined both of these with a great story and you’ll get a one of the most powerful marketing tools you can use.
2: A great way of educating your audience and customers
They are able to explain new ideas and concepts in the simplest of ways. Taking advantage of sound and visual aids.
3: Reinforce brand awareness & build trust
Your animated video will highlight your products and services. A quality video will increase brand awareness and build trust with the viewers.
4. Animated videos are Mobile Friendly
It is common knowledge that video and multimedia are more powerful than traditional text articles and ads. During the end of 2015 and 2016, we have experience a big increase in the usage of animated videos as a result of the direct correlation between animated video marketing and ROI.
- By 2017, online video will account for 74% of all online traffic (KPCB)
- 55% of people watch videos online every day (MWP).
- 65% of video viewers watch more than ¾ of a video (Syndacast)
- 85% of Facebook video is watched without sound (Digiday)
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video (MWP).
- 54% of senior executives share work related videos with colleagues weekly(TubularInsights)
- 52% of marketers believe that video is effective for brand awareness (WowMakers).
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19% (Syndacast)
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80% (EyeView).
- Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store (ThinkWithGoogle).